Adjusting to changes
Preparing for birth
Yoga for everyone
Welcome to Yogamoon
With one to one tuition, and classes held in Carmarthenshire regular Yoga practice can help you to:
- Develop your resources to deal better with stress
- Recover from illness or injury
- Protect your immune system
- Develop a personal meditation practice
- Support sporting or outdoor activities
- Prepare for the birth of your baby
- Find support in the months after birth
- Have fun exercising with your baby or toddler
- Adjust to the changes of the menopause
Find relief in chronic disorders such as arthritis, asthma, circulatory or digestive problems, menstrual difficulties, hypertension, insomnia and back pain.
Tiny Baby Yoga
This class is for Mums with tiny babies – up to the rolling stage, and will give you a structured, easy to follow yoga practice to support you in the roller-coaster months which often follow birth. You will be doing gentle, relaxing yoga together and there will be some special moves to help you gain confidence and strength in your body as it adjusts to its non-pregnant state. We will enjoy watching our babies development as they respond to Baby Yoga and we’ll learn to deeply relax in the midst of all the busy-ness of family life.
Every Tuesday during term time, 11:30 to 12:30.
Each class costs £7 pre booked in blocks of 6.
Concessions are available – please mention when booking.
For more information or to pay by BACS please contact Linda on 01267 211 533, email via Contact Linda page or text 07717396150